Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Reminiscing the days

I finished Chetan Bhagat's "5 Point Someone" two days ago. I had started it like early this year but left it midway and didn't get around to finishing up the short pieces left. The story though very unrealistic is still narrated via events some of which in a singularity seem very plausible.

It brought to the active memory front the fond memories of cricket in the wing, sassi tours, tanku maggi, and much more. It is funny how old memories can spring out of nowhere every now on then on such external stimuli.

I think this strengthens my belief in the innate human need to belong. These memory jogs re-associates us with people, events, time, and thoughts that we seem to forget and fore go in our day to day lives as we go about making a living in the present.

Well I guess thats it...

No comments: